STEREORAIL: MINI RIG WITH FLEXIBILITY.
STEREORAIL lets you take motion control shots even in areas where other rigs cannot be used due to their size. A fast and uncomplicated solution for tight spaces such as inside vehicles.
The modular design allows for the most varied alternatives for set-up: horizontal, vertical, diagonal...
In conjunction with truss elements, this rig can be mounted virtually anywhere. The camera can be moved while suspended as well. This way you can take shots where rails have to be kept out of the frame.
The rail sections of STEREORAIL are made of torsion-resistant carbon fibre. Its perfectly play-free drive moves the STEREORAIL with absolute precision and repetition accuracy.
In combination with other rigs, STEREORAIL can also be used as model mover.
- Motion control and macro shots in the tightest of spaces
- Many mounting options
- Very low weight, easy transport (airworthy)
- Fast set-up and ready to use on the set on short notice
- Maximum precision and repetition accuracy
- Operated with single-phase 220 Volt standard supply voltage