FGV Schmidle Studio München
AUDI / BMW / PORSCHE / VW certified – for prototype vehicles as well
Key facts about studio technology:
- 700 m² production area
- 12.50 m height
(11.50 m clear height)
- Rounded horizon / cove above corner
24 x 29 m primary colour white
- Circumferential curtains in blue, green and black allow for quick work and little painting.
- Movable curtain for partitioning to provide a quiet work spaces on different sets.
- Two ceiling sails 7 x 14 m and 6 x 10 m, fully motorised tilting and moving in all axes.
- Three motor-driven movable rigging cross arms with electrical feed points, DMX control cables for lighting control systems and compressed air ensure a safe work environment without tripping hazards on the floor.
- Background lighting can be dimmed to 120 kW
- Power up to 300 kW (440 A) connections 125A, 63A, 32A, 16A
- Floor heating
- Intruder alarm system as per VDS
- Video monitoring of outdoor premises
- Generous gates (HGV) for loading and unloading in studio area
- Wireless LAN, ADSL, Internet, phone, fax and copy machine
- Customer parking spaces directly in front of entry
Key facts about ancillary rooms:
- Cafeteria with seating for 25
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Customer WCs
- Make-up room with 3 make-up stations and hair dresser's wash basin
- Generous dressing room
- Separate showers and WCs for actors
- Production office